Hardware manufacturing workshop
22. marec 2016, ob 10:00 /ABC
HWTrek has already successfully matched more than 700 projects with manufacturers and other experts. The HWTrek workshop presented by Acceleration Business City addresses questions almost every creator encounters during the hardware creation process:
- What different kinds of manufacturers are there? Which one is the right one for my project?
- Where do I find a suitable factory? How do I approach a factory and what kind of documentation do I need?
- How do I make sure that I get the best price? What do I need to know beyond BOM and NRE cost?
- How does an OEM/ODM work? Who is involved in the production process and what are their roles?
- What do I have to contribute as a hardware creator and how do I ensure that my project will be successful?